Stone Circle please tell me it'll be okay
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
Her mind was much more clear at this point although she still cared for the fox cub. She had occasional periods of dizziness from Lonzo's attack and that had hindered how much she patrolled and hunted during the day. She hadn't told Valette of Lonzo's approach yet, deciding to wait until Mawk was home to speak of the dangerous man who knew of their home and seemed to be ballsy enough to Target the Saefyn family.

She was resting alone with her adopted baby when Rowana's pained call hit her ears. Immediately she was on her paws running to the borders, whimpering desperately. Her baby girl sounded hurt, Cebra feared what she would see upon arriving at the borders. When she spotted Rowana standing there she gave a sharp cry of joy, running and admittedly tackling her daughter harder than intended. She fell to her belly and pulled Rowana into her chest, air filling with sobs and whines as she covered the girl with kisses. "Where did you go? I told you over to leave, oh gods Rowana I thought..."she cut herself off and shook her head nuzzling against her baby. "That doesn't matter right now...you're here. We'll wait for Valette and then get you tended to with some food. I'm so happy you're home,Mawk will be too".
Messages In This Thread
please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 02, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 03, 2018, 05:53 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 03, 2018, 07:31 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 04, 2018, 08:56 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 04, 2018, 01:41 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 04, 2018, 04:37 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 05, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 05, 2018, 03:58 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Illecebra - March 06, 2018, 08:46 PM
RE: please tell me it'll be okay - by Rowana - March 07, 2018, 11:30 AM