Totoka River we grew under a bad sun
"What are my orders?"
26 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The girl was no stranger to the open lands. Advancing in open fields had always proven difficult, though she had blended in with the warmer tones of summer and autumn. Here, only her legs were camouflaged to look like the fresh snow of late winter. It was definitely much colder here than back at what she had called a home of sorts. Perhaps it was the mountain? Though one would think it would block the icy winds, perhaps they came from the sea. Nothing was stopping it from rustling her fur and somehow frosting her bare bits to the point that it felt like they were being scorched again.

The stranger that had so careless wandered into her personal territory also didn't blend in that well - she would say even worse than her. The darker shades of coal and ash, shades she was familiar with, definitely did not help him where snow was so very common. One glance and she knew she was being looked at. She jumped into position even before he could ask, head held down to protect her nape, blonde hackles, tips scorched by fire, spiking up and tail arching over her back as she took a step back from his advances.

Classified. She answered without a growl or a snarl, something seemingly unfitting given her current position.
"I... I want to know what "I love you." means!"
Messages In This Thread
we grew under a bad sun - by Krár - March 02, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Wallflower - March 03, 2018, 05:52 AM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Krár - March 03, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Wallflower - March 03, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Krár - March 03, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Wallflower - March 04, 2018, 06:38 AM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Krár - March 04, 2018, 08:13 AM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Wallflower - March 05, 2018, 05:49 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Krár - March 05, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: we grew under a bad sun - by Wallflower - March 11, 2018, 08:49 AM