Northstar Vale you got big plans and you gotta move
v e r i t a s
436 Posts
Ooc — thalia

sounds good to me!
the approach of a girl had her pause, turning then to meet the stranger. her pelt was remarkable; in stark contrast to her atramentous own, it was colourful and patterned in ways that seemed alien to the girl. still, she didn't stare (long) and instead dipped her head when the girl asked. she was suddenly struck by the thought that she had little idea how to interest with the woman; now that she was before her, cass was reminded of her terrible debut at redhawk. 

her thoughts flickered to valette, and her own visit, and her mind was quick to swap out a word here or there to make it fit. "I'm from the sunspire - over there." she motioned with a quick gesture at the rugged outline of the mountain, surveying the girl a moment. "are you settling here?" not terrible for her first go at this, and she even remembered to waft her tail as she spoke as if to convey her good intentions - she wasn't here to try and start some feud, after all.
That is not dead which can eternal lie. 
And with strange aeons even death may die.

Messages In This Thread
you got big plans and you gotta move - by Cassiopeia - March 04, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: you got big plans and you gotta move - by Cassiopeia - March 04, 2018, 10:21 AM