Northstar Vale you got big plans and you gotta move
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
While it was a lovely name that Queenie was sure had some incredibly interesting backstory, Cassiopeia was a mouthful. What about Cass? she asked, finding that it was a much more manageable alternative. If they were going to know each other for longer than the fifteen minutes it took to finish this conversation, Queenie wanted to be able to remember the name of the person she was spending her time with.

The two girls seemed to have something in common already, and although Queenie might not have pegged Cass for the physical type, she was grateful for it. The wolves of Tindómë were okay and all, but they didn't know how to have fun like she thought they ought to. Their idea of fun was sitting in big circles and telling stories, while Queenie found joy in kicking everyone else's ass. I saw that, she laughed, responding to Cass's evaluation.

Planning to take me down? It was both a joke and an invitation; if Cass was looking for a spar, Queenie would be more than happy to accept. They could both use the practice, she figured, so she didn't mind. I'm not sure where most of these wolves come from, but they don't seem to have a collective story. It's the weirdest mix I've ever seen, but I guess it works.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
you got big plans and you gotta move - by Cassiopeia - March 04, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: you got big plans and you gotta move - by RIP Stephanie - March 05, 2018, 07:32 PM