Bearclaw Valley can you still sleep, the way i used to?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
a spectre in the distance caught her attention and the girl slowed, limb still held firm in her jaws. as the two pulled closer she recognized xan and her tense posture slaked; she dropped her ears and head and strode towards him on snapping limbs. several feet away she disposed of the deer leg and addressed the alpha with a subservient mien, fully recalling how they had not left on the best of terms when they had spoken last.

indra wasn't here to apologize, though -- and while she was sorry she had insulted his children, she was not sorry she had insulted reigi's. her jaw tightened as she thought of that woman, and then of laurel -- and then she remembered why she had sought out xan in the first place.

she stepped back and the coldness that had come to habituate her once-warm features trickled back in. "you." she said icily, giving him such frosty side-eye his tits would probably freeze off. "you banged my sister."

she waited for the gravity that she knew of their tryst to sink in, and she lifted her muzzle perhaps too haughtily as she continued. "i assume that means you are mates now, right? does that mean laurel is the alpha female?" she leveled him another wickedly bitchy stare: "or are you like all other males in our life, flouncing in to fuck us, and then leaving soon as you've gotten your piece? you gonna keep two bitches on the side, xan? pork one while the other is mad at you? crawl back to the other when the first one has had it with your shit? was that your plan?"

she stepped forward again, already feeling her hackles bristle. "i have news for you, xan -- laurel is not a side bitch." if indra was taken aback by the sudden ferocity of her words, she didn't show it. laurel was involved and that was enough to stoke the fire in her heart to raging proportions. she was so tired of men and how they only thought with their dicks. as far as she was concerned they were all selfish pricks, magickal dick or not. a part of her stung too, that she hadn't been good enough to receive his action -- but then she remembered she'd be where reigi and laurel were, fat, uncomfortable, and unhappy -- what did they have to show for it? "what are you going to do, xan, to prove you didn't just fuck up my sister's life because you wanted a little action?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 05, 2018, 10:55 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 06, 2018, 06:55 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 07, 2018, 08:00 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 08, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 17, 2018, 08:33 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 17, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 17, 2018, 12:41 PM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - March 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Indra - March 27, 2018, 10:04 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Reigi - March 27, 2018, 11:36 AM
RE: can you still sleep, the way i used to? - by Xan - April 24, 2018, 11:36 PM