Porcupine Ridge maybe we began and maybe we didn't
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
When they'd first met, Kratha's nonchalant and rebellious attitude had been too off-putting for Queenie, but she had gotten used to it. Listening to the recruit speak was sometimes a reminder to check herself more often than she had been, so the imp's presence was appreciated. In response to Kratha's comments, Queenie snorted and shook her head, unsure of what to make of it. I'm not staying with Tindómë into the fall. That's why I grabbed you, back in the old territory. 

There was an entire checklist of things that they needed to get through before being able to settle; this was only the tip of the iceberg. We've got to find a territory to claim, and I figured that this one would work best since we have a clear view of everything below. Beyond that, it didn't seem like there was much to this ridge, other than a few incredibly disconcerting drops. 

Turning a bit to the left, Queenie saw a well-hidden opening that she thought was worth investigating. That, I wanna see what it leads to. She turned back to Kratha and motioned with her head for the girl to follow before lowering down onto her belly and crawling through.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
maybe we began and maybe we didn't - by RIP Stephanie - March 07, 2018, 07:24 PM
RE: maybe we began and maybe we didn't - by Kratha - March 08, 2018, 01:26 PM
RE: maybe we began and maybe we didn't - by RIP Stephanie - March 08, 2018, 09:23 PM
RE: maybe we began and maybe we didn't - by Kratha - March 10, 2018, 12:51 PM
RE: maybe we began and maybe we didn't - by Kratha - April 01, 2018, 10:21 PM