Dragoncrest Cliffs don't carry nothing but the righteous and the holy
you've still got a little lightning in you
571 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
This time, she allowed Daddy to speak for her. She hadn't missed his soft sounds or blind glances - it just wasn't in her nature to be still or quiet. Perhaps with time, she would begin to smooth out. For now, she would just try not to start any wars while leading her dad around on these trips.

"I'm Grayday, and this is my daughter, Easy," Daddy replied, and Easy dipped her head when his nose turned in her direction. "Could I ask your names in turn?" When they'd had time to answer, Daddy offered a closed-lip smile and a wag of his tail - which Easy echoed with her own. "We're open to friendly visits - especially if you have someone for the kids to play with  - but aside from this, you probably won't see us for any more official business. And we can be off, if there's nothing you would like to discuss."

It sounded like a goodbye to Easy, and she almost turned to leave before she realized her father was still waiting patiently to be excused.
ooh-oo child, things are gonna get easier
JoiMorningbreeze!
Messages In This Thread
RE: don't carry nothing but the righteous and the holy - by Easy - March 21, 2018, 09:13 PM