Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

She didn't rebuke him and Stark felt himself near beaming. Well. At least he might have been had he not buried himself so much in her fur - sampling, teasing, wanting to show her his interest. She moved away suddenly and he was about to ask if he'd upset her - his face falling even into a slight frown before she danced her way around and he was caught up in watching her. She was beautiful. He'd always thought so, incapable of ignoring the beauty of another's figure regardless of his status as involved or not. Acting on things was different and Stark prided himself in his abilities to be completely devoted. Not many could it seemed. 

A grin took place of the quizzical frown as she nipped at him, not making contact but promising she could have. When she took off he snapped at her heels before giving chase, trailing after he with a laugh. The dance was a different one than he was used to but he was happy for it, focusing on trailing behind her. He was a hunter after all, although not so skilled as Valette and certainly not as familiar with her territory as she was. It didn't matter - he was happy for the game and even more so for the partner to play with. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 09, 2018, 06:11 PM