Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

There was a bit of a relief when she seemed to return his affections. Stark wasn't sure what he'd do if she'd taken it as a challenge - he'd have damn near groveled to try and appease her. "Well, I guess that answers a few questions." Stark hummed out, briefly breaking eye contact to look over towards the flowers and meal he'd gathered for them. "I could get used to this." He teased as he met her eyes again, giving a low hum - this was good as far as he was concerned and he wasn't eager to move. Even if they were found he would have been quite happy still staying right there on top of her.

It was of course an unrealistic expectation that they would just stay like that. They'd get hungry, they'd have their jobs to do, they'd have things expected of them. Still, Stark wasn't going to complain. He teased his teeth through her fur again, letting his nose trail up to her ear. "We could eat if you wanted." He'd let it be her choice. He wasn't going to move until she wanted to, however. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 11, 2018, 02:44 PM