Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark leaned up enough that Valette could move, for a moment looking down on her figure and yeah - that was a bit exhilarating in it's own rights. He gave a low rumble of approval before he moved to the side slightly and then curled around her. Stark was surprised by how bold of a question it was but then Valette had never beat around the bush with things. She was frank and honest and Stark appreciated that. "You want me all to yourself?" He asked with a smirk, nosing along her jawline. "I suppose I could handle that..." His tone was teasing enough, and he hoped that she knew how much it did mean. 

"I don't have a name to give you. Just myself." He'd never used his father's surname and he didn't think his mother had one - he just was. And that worked well enough for him. "I just want this - I want you." Stark admitted as he gently preened along her shoulder. Tending to her made him happy and it was something he'd missed out on for a long, long time. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 12, 2018, 05:02 PM