Stone Circle If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it...
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark was damn near glowing then. If you needed to get through to him the best way was to speak well of Banner. And if Valette and Banner were such good friends it meant he wasn't really splitting his time between either of them. Best of all the worlds, Stark wins - the world is good. Thinking about their family and it growing wasn't entirely terrifying (yet) and Stark was going to keep hoping that he didn't entirely freak out. Maybe he'd be okay? Maybe with Valette and her experience he would be just fine. 

"Do you want to talk to them alone, or, together?" Stark asked. "I could talk to Banner while you talk to the kids if you wanted." But then they were barely kids anymore, they'd be grown adults soon. That was so much to think about too. Stark gave a soft smile as he leaned in, nuzzling into her. Her proposition made him a little surprised and he shrugged. "Of course I'll accept." Stark said - he knew what he was doing, and he would do anything that the pack required of him. "It's up to you when though - you know Easthollow better than anyone."

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I could arrest you for messing me up for all women, I'd do it... - by Stark - March 13, 2018, 02:37 PM