The Sunspire someone done left the bathroom door open
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
As soon as her company arrived, Queenie put on her soldier's stance and tried to look as respectable as possible. It wasn't Cass, and the not-entirely-dominant posture said that this wasn't a leader, so the young merc wasn't enthused by her rude disposition; a demeaning silence would have been less insulting. 

After a moment's thought and a pensive lick of her chops, Queenie decided that a conflict wasn't worth the energy. I live next door, she grumbled unenthusiastically through clenched teeth, I've come, — Queenie cleared her throat and tried out a different tone — I'm a scout. I've come to learn more about Sunspire.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by RIP Stephanie - March 11, 2018, 09:13 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 12, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 14, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 16, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 17, 2018, 01:47 PM