The Sunspire someone done left the bathroom door open
266 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
How thick-skulled was she? Of course, Burke had died; if Wraen already knew that, then why ask? This wasn't a topic that would have normally gotten Queenie riled up, but with a temper that was already running short, she couldn't help it. Still, the young scout managed to keep her composure. Yes. He died. The words were flat and monotone with little emotion behind them, though (outwardly), she had no ill intent.

Pretty recent, yeah. Right after Burke, we kinda just up and moved. The mountain range seemed to be a hotspot for packs; Sunspire, Tindómë, and soon enough, the Family. It was better this way, Queenie thought; without pre-existing grudges, alliances would come easily. I'm gonna get back to my pack and tell Del about this, unless there's anything else important that I should know or you'd like to, or whatever.
Hiya!
Please take the time to read through this post.
Happy roleplaying!
Messages In This Thread
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 10, 2018, 04:14 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 12, 2018, 06:31 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 14, 2018, 07:38 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 16, 2018, 03:22 PM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by RIP Stephanie - March 17, 2018, 09:48 AM
RE: someone done left the bathroom door open - by Wraen - March 17, 2018, 01:47 PM