Moonspear i'm only young but that was long ago
when you're dead, there will be no grave to remember your name
146 Posts
Ooc — Mary
The pale figure of another wolf approached her. For a moment, Lucy thought it to be Skwol and her heart skipped inside of her. When he drew closer, she noted the blue of his gaze and she grew disappointed in the idea that her previous companion had vanished from sight. She had left him behind and he had moved on – fittingly – to something better. It did not prevent the hurt from creeping up inside of her. When her mind had finally realized that she was staring at an unknown male figure, she cringed softly and lowered her head as close as she could to the earth. The shadow's tail remained tucked tightly between her hocks, and her gaze was averted from his own. Lucy could not have appeared any more willing to submit. Then again, her limbs did not seem as though they were capable of holding up her dark frame.

The male introduced himself as Dune and she finally allowed her gaze to settle on his face. She could note that he did not seem at all aggressive, but neither had the wolf on the plains. The pallid sentry had asked her for a name and she shook violently before parting her lips to answer. “Lucy,” the young girl croaked. She then looked away from him with shame on her face and she found an anger inside of herself for her own weakness. It was not likely that these wolves would accept her.
much to my surprise when I opened up my eyes all the sheep had turned to wolves
they were standing there with their fangs all bared and it seemed I was the fool
Messages In This Thread
i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 12, 2018, 02:25 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 12, 2018, 02:47 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 13, 2018, 01:29 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 13, 2018, 02:15 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 13, 2018, 11:53 PM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 14, 2018, 02:40 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Dune - March 14, 2018, 09:27 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 12:43 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Charon - March 15, 2018, 06:52 AM
RE: i'm only young but that was long ago - by Lucy - March 15, 2018, 11:30 PM