Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
like nikai, indra much preferred the spotlight to be deflected elsewhere. she could see that he was not so dissimilar in that regard, and while she loathed the idea of the topic turning back to her, understood well the sentiment and discomfort behind it.

he asked if she liked bearclaw; indra's ears splayed to the side and betrayed her opinion. she had never been asked if she liked anything -- much less her home -- but it caused a stirring of discontent (that had been there all along, just repressed) to snake its ugly way in her heart. truly, was she happy?

no.

"yeah, we settled a few months ago." indra answered, trying to quell the unease that threatened to overtake her. "the valley is pretty." it was an evasive answer, but an answer nonetheless. "i live with my sister there - we were one of the first two wolves to help establish it. what about you? do you like easthollow? what's it like?"
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 06:46 PM