Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
;-; bye nikai <3

her compliment (had it been one? indra thought so) drew a bashful chuckle from the male, and indra's eyes fell upon him carefully, noting the way the speckles along his cheek rose when he smiled. she thought, in a way, that there was something endearing about him -- and she hoped genuinely that their paths would cross again.

she nodded after he spoke, agreeing -- though her eyes fell to the ground and she tried to disguise the momentary sadness. when she looked up he had reached towards her, brushing her cheek in a warm, caring gesture that caused her blood to pump and cheeks to turn fiery. she labored over what to say and finally said "...hey... good luck out there. i'll be in bearclaw valley when you come back." she tried to offer him a smile that hid her discouragement, and brushed her nose against his cheek in return before making her leave.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 05:14 PM