Northstar Vale falling close to arson
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
small pp to get them moving <3 let me know if you want me to edit!

screech. mona had to admit, it was rather unique — her lips curved in a smile as she listened to the boy speak, and she was unable to keep the airy lilt from her voice when she answered. this was a matter of diplomacy; she must not cause delight to seem foolish. at once, however, the little mayfair was endlessly thrilled that this scouting mission should fall into her proverbial lap, and that she should be the one to guide this questing knight north.
"that's me," mona purled at screech's suggestion of a guide. a dip of her slim muzzle o'er the cliff-edge reminded the nuro how far up the young pair were, and her brow furrowed as she worried her bottom lip and traced available pathways in her mind. "well, we're pretty new here," the scarlet mayfair explained, stepping past the gunmetal-grey sunspire wolf, pausing to see that he fell into step with her before she settled off at a slow clip. "but i've been exploring all around, perhaps more than the others, and i know a path you — we — can take," she explained, correcting herself mid-sentence. she couldn't very well let screech traipse openly through the vale, now could she?
presently she let a silence follow her words, but not a very long one; mona was a little firebird of the talkative variety. "what is sunspire like?" the girl inquired rather breathlessly of her new companion, rife with curiosity about the places close to their new home. and, as it turned out, woefully unaware of the chaos that had brought screech here.
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 16, 2018, 11:49 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 17, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 17, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: falling close to arson - by Titmouse (Ghost) - March 19, 2018, 11:58 AM
RE: falling close to arson - by Mona - March 23, 2018, 11:13 AM