Otter Creek oh woman, how could you do this to me?
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —

it seemed a lifetime ago the girl had last visited otter creek's braided ford; she had not meant to wander, but found her thoughts preoccupying her as they often did -- and suddenly, her heels had carried her to a distant realm she had visited before.

the creek was but a fraction of the frothy turmoil it was in the spring. soon the snowmelt would bolster its girth, and the water would tumble a muddied grey out into the rest of the flatlands. for now the creek was iced over and diminutive; indra walked across the glassy shards of the bank and listened as the splinter of ice sounded down the frozen muskeg.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:19 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 08:29 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:00 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 18, 2018, 09:55 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 19, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 21, 2018, 04:53 PM
RE: oh woman, how could you do this to me? - by Indra - March 25, 2018, 12:20 PM