Stavanger Bay I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying
what would an ocean be without a monster lurking in the dark?
340 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
Hex’s warning growl was not necessary, as Smokestep had already imagined he should have stood a respectful distance from her while she fed. He noted that her frame did not look nearly as starved as it had upon meeting her, and he was pleased that she had found some health within his walls. The Captain knew her type well enough; there were plenty of the feral kind on his father’s home islands, so he had grown around them and found ways to keep them pleased. Hex would have been the same, but he wanted to try to coax something more out of her. She was sharp as a tack and her instincts were unmatched, but he wanted to test her tongue.

“Ye settlin’ in alright, Hex?” the pallid man inquired to her with a small smile. Smokestep could see that she was reaching her fill of game, so he opted not to ask her if she would like more to eat just yet. 
calling to join them the wretched and joyful
shaking the wings of their terrible youths
freshly disowned in some frozen devotion
Messages In This Thread
I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Hexe - March 22, 2018, 05:00 PM
RE: I prefer to achieve immortality by not dying - by Smokestep - April 06, 2018, 12:16 PM