Ankyra Sound A million dreams for the world we're gonna make.
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
ack sorry, not on my a-game irl or on here. i blame all the planets currently in retrograde <___<

it was almost to be expected that in any friends-with-benefits relationship, some tender feelings would eventually forge ahead without either participant’s input. such was the case with Lycaon. he still viewed Nyx as a friend, probably the most pleasant friend he had for unparagoned reasons, but he would have been concerned for her malady regardless--netflix and chill availability notwithstanding. 

her quip elicited a smile from him and he leaned away with a boyish snicker as she boxed him in the shoulder. ”hey now. this crotch is a goddamn gift, don’t you forget it.” he defended the integrity of his groin with a huff, squinting back as she eyed him dubiously.

Lycaon took a forward step when Nyx sank into her haunches, looking drained and listless as banter fell to the wayside in favor of their more acute issue. fish, okay, it’s easy to get sick from fish… he pondered. ”what kind of fish? did you catch it from the sea?” he drilled her. there were many species of fish she could have eaten, and all it took was one spiny dog fish for things to get dicey. 

”do you want to go lie down in my den?”
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: A million dreams for the world we're gonna make. - by Lycaon - April 09, 2018, 01:55 AM