Ankyra Sound A million dreams for the world we're gonna make.
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
he eyed her wryly,  expecting some off-the-cuff wit regarding his dink, but a grin overwrought with self-satisfaction unfurled on his face when he was instead recieved with a huff and silence. welp, that was all the validation he needed for the week! maybe even two weeks, depending on which blows Wylla had in store for his ego in the coming days. 

he knew logically (that latent part of his intelligence showed up now and then) Nyx probably wasn't feeling up to euphemistic cutting and thrusting on this fine day, so he made an effort to switch gears into seriousness and dropped the subject. the boy offered his shoulder for her to lean into as the dizzy spells overcame her senses, causing her to visibly favor one side of gravity; Lycaon's muscles flexed instinctively to bear the weight of her frame. "you gonna make the walk?" he asked, ears shifting with unease as he stood in a supportive lurch.

"the sea, huh? really narrows it down." he mentioned as he eased her onto the path towards his man-cave, eyes trailing first along the various features of the scenery before bidding Nyx's canary-yellow gaze. "once, i ate a fish because it washed up on shore and i was lazy, but it was a nasty looking guy. you know how the nasty ones tend to always taste the best though." no she probably didn't, and it'd been a cabezon he'd found and ate. you know, like a moron.

"anyway, that fish gave me crazy diarrhea," he continued his romancing; though he saw Nyx in the same light that he  saw Ingram, except less Habsburg dynasty-ish, 'cause of the sex, so he didn't really think twice about revealing his history with intestinal disstresstinal to her. besides, her unwellness was making him anxious, and when he was anxious, he overshared. unfortunately, his oversharing probably wasn't helping her nausea. "like, you would not believe. anyway, did the fish have spines? because the one i ate did." finally, he arrived at his point. 
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: A million dreams for the world we're gonna make. - by Lycaon - April 20, 2018, 05:42 PM