Phoenix Maplewood i'll wind up working in the thick of it
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
the name meant nothing to her, and she watched staunchly as phoenix metaphorically backpedaled. his confidence seemed to fray, sagging the way a tree might lean heavily under the immense weight of snow. indra's brow furrowed in confusion -- solothurn, arkham, nothing made sense -- until first mate.

her ears cupped forward and she looked upon him, seeing then what she had been oblivious to the entire time. "warbone..?" while it was not far-fetched that the two wolves had coupled, suggesting it felt ribald on her tongue and she regretted immediately the utterance of her 'step-father's' name. "... seriously?" was it true?

she supposed it had to be, and a long sigh pressed from her constricted throat. "that wasn't duskvale. i.. i don't.." indra felt her strength leave her in light of such burdensome information. she had a brother. no. she only had one brother, and that was milo. she wrestled over and over and over, trying to reconcile her memories with the cold reality that accosted her right in the face. "do you have siblings?" she tried to hide the sense of abandonment that fringed her voice, and attempted to cloak it by turning the conversation back on him.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 01, 2018, 11:51 AM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Aditya - April 01, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 06:34 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 02, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 04, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 05, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 16, 2018, 03:45 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 18, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 22, 2018, 06:18 PM
RE: i'll wind up working in the thick of it - by Indra - April 25, 2018, 05:53 PM