Silver Moraine I wonder about the worlds inside us all
sheepy babe
63 Posts
Ooc —
Skraeling sniffled a bit, determined not to cry, and braved answering her new friend. "Yeah, I think I'm  - oof!" Clary slammed into her, taking a fall of her own. "Careful!" Skraeling urged, struggling to her paws so that she could sniff over Clary, searching for injuries. "Are you alright?" she asked. It seemed like she should try to help Clary to her paws, but she didn't know how helpful she would be.

This place was a death trap. Skraeling didn't want to hang out in the weird gully anymore, not now that it was claiming victims! "We should get out of here," she said to the other girl, glaring around at all the snow-covered rocks. "I don't wanna hang out in a ravine that's trying to have us for supper!"
b-boying?
wow-ee harry potter!
Messages In This Thread
I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 01, 2018, 12:13 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 01, 2018, 01:23 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 02, 2018, 11:38 AM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 04, 2018, 10:12 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Skraeling - April 09, 2018, 07:25 PM
RE: I wonder about the worlds inside us all - by Clary - April 30, 2018, 01:30 PM