The Bracken Woods when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
"She gave me so many lectures, sometimes I feel like I hear her, in my head, barking orders at me. You know?" Lily asked Korei, tilting her head interrogatively. "Everything I do, I swear I hear her judging me." Even now, her slightly shrill voice was a tiny whisper in her ears; Lily flattened them for a moment, then they sprang aloft as she brightened at her friend's suggestion.

"That's an excellent idea, Korei!" she exclaimed, doing a little sort of dance in place, wagging her tail in excitement. She gave the girl a keen look, eager for her first lesson. "How do you want to start?" She was completely clueless how one gave a lesson on hunting, besides standing by and nagging, as Dottie had done. Lily had always felt bad for her sister's future children.

She inhaled deeply, trying to figure out whether she'd scared off all the game or if there was still a chance for them to go home with something in their jaws. There were scents here and there, but nothing strong; maybe Korei was better at sniffing out prospects.
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school - by Lily - April 03, 2018, 07:49 PM