The Bracken Woods when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
Lily got the distinct impression that Korei thought she was a bit of a nutter, hearing voices in her head, but she let it slide, not wanting to explain further. Instead, she seized upon the opportunity for a lesson, listening intently to what Korei had to say next.

"I was hunting rabbits earlier; there's a den over there," she responded, gesturing toward the hole with her nose. "As for beavers. . .don't those live near water? They build their homes on rivers, I'm pretty sure." She didn't know if she'd ever seen a beaver before. Daddy's tales had conjured up images of burly brown creatures with flat tails; he was such a vivid storyteller that he often blurred the lines between reality and fantasy, in her mind.

"I'm fast enough to catch them, but I'm too loud," Lily lamented, looking back at Korei again. "Can you teach me how to be sneaky?" She eyed her friend curiously. She wondered how Korei was able to sneak about in here with that pelt of snow. Surely she'd stick out like a songbird in a barren tree?
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school - by Lily - April 05, 2018, 09:55 AM