Lost Creek Hollow i'm floating down a river / oars freed from their holes long ago
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
He didn't really know where he was going with his words. In the heat of his ire, they always just came - and here, just as ever, he realized - perhaps too late - that he should have just backed down and stayed there. Tad couldn't tell what ran through the young woman's mind, but if her motions spoke anything, she was, by the turn of her body and the stay of her eyes on him, just wanting to get the heck away from him.

So much for making yourself into something better. "Wait." Half of him wanted to bid his whole mistake good riddance and spin around to leave first, but what good would that do? The way she looked at him - it burned sharper than the fire in his chest, and well, that was the last thing he wanted his name to mean here. "I'm sorry." Tuathal found himself sinking down again, ears splayed as he tried to figure out how to salvage the situation he'd bristled and bit himself into - and if the stranger would even chance him a second try. "Can we just... start over? I'm just not very... good at this."