Ankyra Sound you're my pika girl in the poke world, oh i won the gym badge but you won my heart
20 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Rhakios cried, snorted and sneezed, drawing his head back into his neck like a scared turtle and swiping his paws clumsily across his face to no avail. The insect had anchored itself to him and he had neither the reach nor the coordination to effectively dislodge it. Fortunately for him, there was a white knight nearby. In a moment the beetle was plucked from between his eyes and cast elsewhere, and he was nudged up right and drawn into a protective embrace. Rhakios was instantly relieved, and his distressed wailing simmered to a soft bubbling whirr of semi-contentment.

It did not last long. Lycaon's cold nose was upon him and the wee anklebiter had had enough of unpleasant stimulation for one day. He announced his ire with a sharp yip of some kind, swatting and shoving his paw out against the invading nose as it dared to sniff at his toes.
Messages In This Thread
RE: your my pika girl in the poke world, oh i won the gym badge but you won my heart - by Rhakios - April 15, 2018, 10:09 AM