Stand by Me
Loyal to the death
452 Posts
Ooc —

Ferdie stood at the foot of the oasis, the sky a blossom with colors of the rising sun beautiful colors hinting of beautiful things to come. His tail held high and proud over his back just standing like this made him happy, submitting to others had been killing him. Especially submitting to a young and restless alpha like Fox, too many errors on her part, from the moment he joined with the Jaguar which tore the pack asunder and caused a split apart, truthfully weakening the pack not making is stronger; to the attack at the boarders causing her packmates to be wounded and a lose pack member still, while keeping a captive in the most none-captive manner to the moment she drove out two warriors out without first understanding the situation where a insubordinate wolf had broken open the whole 'incident,' Swiftcurrent creek was a joke.

Calm washed over him for the first time since he entered the Teekon Wilds, Finally a pack worth fighting for, a life worth living. Come what may he was ready, all that lay below his meticulously groomed pelt were scabby scars; his figure filled out he was ready to lead, Not just give an order but to fulfill that order too; to give his life to those who trusted his leadership .

Messages In This Thread
Stand by Me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 10, 2014, 12:51 PM
RE: Stand by Me - by Jace - June 10, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: Stand by Me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 10, 2014, 04:42 PM
RE: Stand by Me - by Jace - June 10, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Stand by Me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 11, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Stand by Me - by Jace - June 12, 2014, 09:55 AM
RE: Stand by Me - by Ferdie Von Pelt - June 24, 2014, 08:23 PM