Bearclaw Valley you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down
i will pry his bony fingers free
1,207 Posts
Ooc —
indra was not sure what laurel's intentions were, but as her voice changed from angry to in pain, indra knew she had to do something. xan was registered for only a moment before indra flanked laurel carefully, protective in case the she-wolf saw laurel's brief vulnerability and attempted to exploit it. indra pressed her muzzle carefully to her sister's as she tried to continue and then seemed to slip -- indra was alongside her with worry, her ears cupped back to her skull in alarm.

"laurel --" she pawed at her sister gently, who was now splayed out on the ground in pain. indra was powerless to stop it, to help her, to do anything -- in agitation she stepped over her sister in a guarded stance. she watched as the nameless wolf rose and seemed to beckon towards laurel  -- mistrustfully indra watched her but said nothing, naively hoping against hope that laurel would be okay enough for them to go home. she did not like being here, with them -- and fretted, for she hated the idea of her sister being exposed and easily assailable given her present condition.
now the wren has gone to roost and the sky is turning gold,
and like the sky, my soul is also turning.
Messages In This Thread
RE: you are a brick tied to me that's dragging me down - by Indra - April 14, 2018, 12:50 PM