Ankyra Sound If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town.
you are never gonna be saved by kicking roses
109 Posts
Ooc —
eta: if she's not actually covered in blood lmk lol

hunger fussed the stomach of grimnismal’s beta, and his mind had been occupied with intent to cadge a baby squirrel from its drey when the canvassing call of Nyx implored his attention. he looked between the general direction of the call with pricked ears, then back at the temptation of the nest (just out of his reach) with a dithering whine--hunger babbled convincingly in his gut--before his legs made up his mind for him and his paws jettisoned off the tree, leaving the forest behind to find the autumn-leaved girl. 

dread welled the empty space of his belly and the hunger was replaced with an orderless bricolage of concerned emotion when his eyes laid upon her. she looked like she’d gotten into a fight with a goddamn lawnmower. "shit!" quickening his pace to a dead-on bolt, Lycaon raced to join up alongside his was-amour, amber eyes now smoldering embers of confused ire and solicitude. 

his teeth worked through tussocks of fur encrusted with blood, washing the metallic taste off his tongue with a harsh swallow. it definitely didn't taste like she'd just gone ham on some kill, this blood was warm and distinctly belonged to her.  ”what the fuck happened to you? why are you covered in.. in blood, and all these scrapes!” he said, ignorant to the growing fullness of her belly as he cleaned her up and checked her thoroughly for serious injury. "did you piss off a mountain goat? jesus christ. what happened?"
[Image: lieslpixel.gif]
run in here come get yall juice
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town. - by Lycaon - April 14, 2018, 05:03 PM