The Sunspire i can see what the rest of my life looks like.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Liffey had been something of a recluse since the egg hunt, in spite of how often she told herself to get over her drama and get back to being a leader. It was much easier scolded inwardly to herself than put into actual practice. She knew there was little she could do about the situation, not unless she wanted to drive Olive and Seabreeze out or murder their pups once they arrived. She had no desire to do that. No, she would just pout it out on her own until she was tired of herself and then she'd put it behind her.

Again, easier inwardly scolded than done.

The alpha awoke that morning feeling agitated, as though every effort she'd made to reclaim her calm happiness had been in vain. She decided to spend the day wandering the higher cliffs of the territory, away from the others. @Rannoch had already left home, making her getaway easy enough. Though hours later, when she found herself wandering along the lower plains, completely not where she had intended to be, she felt a longing for him like an insatiable itch. So, Liffey headed towards the borders, thinking she might find him there, but not thinking she should just call for him. She wasn't thinking straight for some reason... Oh well. Where's Rannoch?
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
i can see what the rest of my life looks like. - by Liffey - April 17, 2018, 06:30 PM