Dragoncrest Cliffs so much that i didn't know
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
Artaax had been on the hunt for Bobby. He had caught a particularly fat duck that morning and thought he'd given it to his mother already, he still wanted to brag about it. When he spotted his brother in the distance, he picked up his pace and fell into his typicaly hunter's crouch, darting nimbly across the terrain in pursuit of his retreating form. But when his path suddenly crossed that of a certain fire-pelted female, Artaax froze quite suddenly in place, his mismatched eyes wide and staring like a deer caught in the headlights.

She was looking right at him.

The yearling swallowed thickly. This had never happened before. He turned his head to look helplessly at his brother as the other boy disappeared into the territory, leaving him entirely alone with her. Not that. Not that that bothered him. Son of.. Oh damn.

Artaax looked back at Rose, saying nothing, but looking quite tense. It was probably a rather comical sight - the large, pale, lion of a wolf, typically strong and stoic, but now gawking at his packmate as though she were about to shoot him in the face. But Artaax was ready to see the humor in it yet. He probably wasn't destined to ever see the humor in it, actually.

Messages In This Thread
so much that i didn't know - by Bobby - April 18, 2018, 07:41 PM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Rose - April 20, 2018, 07:47 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Artaax - April 26, 2018, 06:39 PM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Rose - April 27, 2018, 09:02 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Artaax - April 27, 2018, 05:39 PM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Rose - April 30, 2018, 07:51 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Artaax - May 05, 2018, 06:19 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Rose - May 14, 2018, 11:19 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Artaax - May 15, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Rose - May 24, 2018, 08:55 AM
RE: so much that i didn't know - by Artaax - May 30, 2018, 05:48 PM