Heron Lake Plateau I'm burger meat and purple pills.
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt weathered Screech's tirade gamely, mostly because he one hundred percent agreed and he was honestly surprised how well Screech was taking this.  Imagining himself at that age, he woulda beat the shit out of his sister if this had happened; or had her beat the shit out of him.  Not that they would be in this situation because he held more respect for his family, it seems.  But still.

"That's a lot of shitty breaks," he agreed, tone musing.  "You sure you didn't piss off a witch and get yourself a curse?"  He'd been meaning to ask what happened to have him show up so rough, but now he didn't have to.  "For what it's worth, personally I think we shoulda left you to it.  Unfortunately no one seemed to care about my opinion."  And the one who woulda made the call definitely didn't hear it.  So there's that.

"Guess striking out didn't go so well for you.  But least you made a couple good friends?"  He'd had some at least willing to follow his lead and that wasn't a small feat.
Messages In This Thread
I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Titmouse (Ghost) - April 22, 2018, 07:34 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 22, 2018, 07:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 24, 2018, 06:12 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 25, 2018, 04:56 PM
RE: I'm burger meat and purple pills. - by Colt RIP - April 27, 2018, 05:49 PM