Moonspear can you try me (try me)
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
All Welcome 
Finally, Rian mused as he drank in the potent scent of the borders, and the fleeting glimpses of the towering peak between the lush canopy overhead as he came to a halt. Even though spring had banished Winter's chill from the lowlands, snow still clung to the higher elevations and were like to feed the various melt-water pools of Moonspear throughout the summer. One ear cupped forward as he tilted his head a fraction to the right, and shifted his eyes skyward to ascertain the position of the sun. Mid-morning.

But he was nonplussed by the knowledge that the pack was like to be fully roused. Be it one wolf, three, or Charon himself, there was nothing short of death itself that would sway him from his course. He lengthened his stride, breaking into an easy lope as he ghosted the fringes of the claimed territory. If their former behavior was anything to be compared to, Rian knew he would be discovered in short order. Still, the thought did not cast any suggestion of self-doubt upon his impassive mien.

He neared a cluster of ferns and abruptly turned to investigate the intrinsically familiar scent that lingered at the base. Rian padded over and lowered his head, sniffing delicately at the hanging fronds. @Hydra. A sudden warmth spread from the base of his skull, down his spine, and throughout his body. In a manner most polite, he stepped closer to forcefully push his cheek against the base of the fern in a scent roll, collecting it onto his fur. He repeated this only to rise and shake the needles and forest debris from his mahogany hide. 

Rian took a moment to weigh his options and lashed his tongue across his jowls, eyes blazing with a profoundly focused interest.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 27, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 27, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 28, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 28, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 28, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 28, 2018, 09:32 PM