Moonspear can you try me (try me)
the oath
207 Posts
Ooc — Siro
As the dusky tip of his snout ghosted across the tufty hairs at the base of her ear, Hydra withdrew and Rian froze, waiting as she pulled away so that she might take in the sight of him. Or commit one final judgement. He had returned to Moonspear with nothing to show for it—Cypress, for all he knew, was gone. Lost to him forever. The decision to abandon his search was still a difficult notion to swallow. Doubt suggested that the swarthy Frostfur could still be out there and in need of assistance, or encouragement. Or perhaps he was simply—

The spiraling thought was abruptly stalled by the voice that had consoled him even in the darkest hours of the bitter season. One ear swung back, then forward in an indistinct gesture suggesting both uncertainty and guilt. There was little to be done for it now; the season passed, and her time ultimately wasted, but Rian was—despite everything—still alive. Still breathing, with a heart that drummed a beat which matched the longing of his wild soul. One that, he hoped beyond all reason, could find a counterpart in Hydra.

A furrow appeared between his brows as they slowly knit together in definite concern, and no small measure of confusion. Rian had little reason to worry after Rannoch—his rugged, affiable brother was more than capable of handling himself not to mention he had the support of his mate, Liffey, and the Vale itself. He shook his head and lay his ears back, disregarding the prickling disquiet that burrowed into the base of his skull when Hydra admitted she knew little of their whereabouts. Certainly the Alliance had held up in his absence? As sure as the sun, the pair were like to be preparing for their first litter and Rian had little intention of squandering his own prime in his brother's shadow.

Rian exhaled while a warm smile illuminated his dark features, evidently bemused at her odd behavior—did she really believe he had come all this way for the bachelor pack? Again his ears pitched forward and, in his eyes, a glimmer of something almost reverent.
As ruthless as it all may seem the wild cares not for the weaker beings.
Messages In This Thread
can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 27, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 27, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 28, 2018, 01:54 AM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 28, 2018, 04:42 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Rian - April 28, 2018, 06:33 PM
RE: can you try me (try me) - by Hydra - April 28, 2018, 09:32 PM