Firefly Glen caressed my every sense it would allow
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
notes for me and others: dated for 4/30 at night
no babies will be conceived here!
There was a sweetness on the wind. Cortland had never smelled anything like it— the scent intrigued him, drew him closer to the source. He did not realize the source was his new friend, not yet. It didn't even cross his mind then that he hadn't seen her in some time. There was no room for anything in his head with that scent around; so he wandered towards it on light feet, ignoring the darkened world around him as he sought whatever was driving him so mad.
The implications struck him vaguely, but far too late, when he stumbled upon Ava and felt a fire light in his belly. For a moment, dread rose in him— some part of him knew it was wrong to approach her. The second of clarity faded like a fire extinguished as soon as he fixed his gaze on her. There was something right about this, too. He whined softly from a distance, daring a few steps forward with his tail waving anxiously. Let me near, he pleaded silently, unwilling even in this state to force his will on another. Instinct called to him, but he half-expected to be met with teeth— and knew he would not push her further, then.
Messages In This Thread
caressed my every sense it would allow - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 02:04 AM
RE: caressed my every sense it would allow - by Cortland - April 28, 2018, 02:15 AM
RE: caressed my every sense it would allow - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 02:27 AM
RE: caressed my every sense it would allow - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 02:52 AM
RE: caressed my every sense it would allow - by Ava - April 28, 2018, 03:42 AM