The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
It felt as though months had passed since Liffey had last emerged from the den that she and Rannoch shared to do anything more than relieve herself or give her legs a small stretch. In truth, it had been only a week or so, but still she felt almost newly made when she stepped into the sun and breathed in the open air. She smiled at the wide, sloping cascade of green that stretched out before her. She had not felt so light-hearted since the turmoil with Redshank and Titmouse, but that was behind her finally. Even the unexpected pregnancies of Olive and Seabreeze seemed of little consequence, now that she was confident that she too was carrying her own litter, at last.

Or, at least, she hoped so.

Liffey had zero experience in the matter. She had neglected to pay give the other pregnant females in the pack her attention out of bitterness, and her mother had never taught her anything of this. She didn't know how to tell if she was pregnant, though she assumed it would become obvious enough at some point. For now, all she could do was wait, and hope.

The young alpha moved across the terrain at an easy lope. She wasn't entirely sure yet what she planned to do with her day. She wanted actually to go scouting outside of the territory, but that somehow seemed irresponsible now that she was newly pregnant (by like four days at best). Nonetheless, Liffey turned her steps towards the distant borders, just in case she changed her mind.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~