The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
Liffey attempted to act as though she were ashamed of herself for her imaginary excursions, but could hold it back no better than Wraen. She fell to laughter easily along with her friend, her tail wagging along. It was odd to think that they had become such good friends considering what they had done together when another wolf may have been angry at Wraen for encouraging her to go along with that foolish plan. But Liffey was not one to hold her own actions against others, no matter their involvement in influencing them. She was too self-aware for that.

"Pretty good," she responded, "I think... Well. No, nevermind. It's too soon to say. I don't want to jinx anything..." The alpha shook her head, chiding herself inwardly. She had only just come off of her heat cycle, so it seemed too soon to go telling everyone she was pregnant. Even if it was just a suspicion. Though she did really want to confide it in someone... "How about you?" she said, still trying to convince herself to keep quiet on the pregnancy subject.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~