The Sunspire as much as i'd like to stay and lay some more pipe with you.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
*crosses fingers that nothing has changed in the way they planned to invite her to leadership ICly....* :D

Wraen didn't press her to confess, which was actually a little disappointing for the girl. She was desperate for a reason to talk about it. She just didn't want to be the one to blame for spilling the beans. She's a very genial, selfless creature like that. But in any event, Liffey paid attention as her friend continued, and a thought slowly began to form in her mind. It was not one she had ever had before, and it was probably one that deserved more thought and likely input from the other members of leadership. But to hell with that.

"You should be my beta," Liffey said suddenly, "Do you want to?" It was a testament to how new to leadership she was to ask it like this - as though she were a teenager that had just decided to form a band and thought she'd found herself a likely drummer in a friend that said she liked hitting things. But Wraen as her beta made a lot of sense in that moment. And Rannoch had Terance, so why shouldn't she had one too?
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~