Heron Lake Plateau You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Finley's answer was, at least, more detailed than Towhee's had been where the factors for ranks were concerned. Her mother wasn't any more helpful when it came to indicating just why Tegan was ranked higher after the stunt he'd pulled at the Caldera. She didn't care so much about Clover and Lucca; like her, they had never really disobeyed or did something stupid enough for Towhee to get angry with them.

"I work hard, too, don't I?" she asked, a little exasperated by the second insinuation that Tegan worked harder. He did work hard, she'd never disputed that; he was a titled scout. Maybe that was why he had gotten away with his big mistake? "I have a good head too and people respect me too! And he fucked up real bad and is still ranked decently and I'm dead last of everyone! That really sucks." Biting her lip, the girl flopped down beside Finley and sulked, "I just don't think I deserve to be ranked with those outsiders. I'm a lot better than them. Aren't I?" Maybe Finley secretly didn't think so. Maybe everyone thought Fiadh was more of a burden than an asset and she deserved to be down low like Niamh and Screech or something.

Why was she so self-conscious? She'd have time to dwell on it later. Latching on to the notion that Tegan was considered more hard working because he had a trade and she didn't, she said, "tell me what trade to do. I'll do it."

Fiadh's future is in your hands mama Stevie, pick a good one for her lmao.
Messages In This Thread
RE: You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone - by Fiadh - April 29, 2018, 08:10 PM