Stone Circle with great power comes great responsibility
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador
Ooc| Sorry for the wait, battling a horrible sinus infection in both myself and my kiddo xx

The kid - not even knowing his age, it was all Stark could think - seemed to almost wilt under his gaze. With his own litter coming in some ways it was nice to not have to roughly assert himself but there was still the part of him that sympathized. Everyone had to start somewhere at some point, after all. "Okay, Parker. I'm Stark. My mate Valette and I lead this pack - we're called Easthollow." He explained. He started off with the simple stuff, trying to ease the males nerves a bit. He had to wonder what kind of a place he'd come from if he was already so nervous and worked up - but then, who knew. His own younger life wasn't ideal after all. 

"So tell me what sorts of things you're good at - sell me on giving you a test run."  He offered it with a bit of a gruff grin, he wasn't opposed to the idea of letting someone else into the pack, not now that be was sure Valette was pregnant and that there was no competition there. He still hadn't seen hide nor hair of Birk and wondered if the male had found better prospects in another pack. It would have made enough sense, but, Stark didn't really want to think about him presently. Instead he took a slightly more relaxed posture and waited for Parker's response. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: with great power comes great responsibility - by Stark - May 03, 2018, 09:43 PM