Stone Circle Counting the days.
"The mountains do not break to the wind nor does the sky change for a single individual."
508 Posts
Ooc — Wilthking
Furrowing his brows and taking a deep inhale, Greyback willed his emotions down. His once guilt painted face returned to neutral before he cast a glance at Valette. He wondered if his story had upset her, losing his young so early. She was due to have her soon, he had hoped his words didnt cause her trouble. Yet her soft tone and words soothed the sadness and uncertainty that ebbed off of him.  He was glad a wolf like her was in charge of the pack and so open to her members.

"Have you ever seen your daughters after you left them at that pack?"

"Im afraid not." He sighed, shaking his head. He gave his daughters thought for brief moment, wondering how they grew into their paws and if they even knew the truth about their birth. He hoped they were well. Sycamore and Argourney were good parents, he had had no doubt about their parenting to his young. 

"Did I tell you about Stone Circle and how we remember our past loved ones there?"

Greyback hummed, tilting his head a bit. "I believe..you said your dead was buried there, correct?" Valette was probably going to suggest that he had a look around there. While it was beautiful, and something sacred to the packs very tradition, Greyback was hesitant to be step foot there. Would going there upset their loved ones? He had very little knowledge of the place. "Do you mind telling me more about it?" He questioned, his ears perking a bit to give her full attention.

Messages In This Thread
Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 15, 2018, 04:43 AM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - May 15, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 16, 2018, 03:45 AM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - May 24, 2018, 08:58 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - May 28, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by Greyback - June 03, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: Counting the days. - by RIP Valette - June 04, 2018, 12:17 PM