Northstar Vale It's over, Anakin! This high ground adds +5 to my agility.
if you must live, darling one, just live
71 Posts
Ooc —
Wide paths narrowed until he found himself at an impasse, perched in the middle of a lengthy stretch of a tight, eroding cleft, when his foot slips. He feels his heart shoot straight to his throat even as the danger passes and he finds his balance again. But his attention is elsewhere, on a spray of pebbles that tinkers down the rocks and disappears and already his mind is churning - that was almost him. Bad decision. Bad, bad, stupid decision. The mountainside cups his body in a claustrophobic hug, and the sheer drop to his right dizzies him until he's forced to shut his eyes. Okay Tuathal. Get a grip. Breathe in breathe out. Maybe going the long way isn't so bad after all. Maybe you could try to shimmy back while simultaneously reconsidering all your terrible choices in life, with this right now being the pinnacle -

But oh, a voice. And wouldn't this just be all his Blackthorn luck, that just as he begins to try and figure out his own solitary rescue mission, the pack wolves find him.

"Well I thought I knew," he manages to mumble, though his voice cracks and he tries to shift backward, only to cause more stones to tumble. Shoot. Okay, stand still. You're stuck on the side of a fishbowl - a crumbling, impassable ledge before you, not much more behind, and from the sounds of it, at least two angry wolves approaching below. It could be worse. It could be worse. It definitely couldn't be worse. "I swear it's not what it looks like. I just want to get to the other side."

Messages In This Thread
RE: It's over, Anakin! This high ground adds +5 to my agility. - by Tuathal - May 26, 2018, 12:45 PM