Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Such language, and in front of the children even!! Hah, all the better.  With Fin, he'd learned, cussing right off the bat meant less than anger.  It was the silence you had to watch for.

"Hey hey, a guy's got stuff.  And you aren't exactly out and about." He said as she surfaced, then continued in her beration.  Scared? Of her? As if (ok a little).  "Things have been a little off the rails around here anyway.  The hell, I was gone for a couple weeks and you all turn everything upside down?!"  She was one to talk.  Anyone needed an ass kicking, it was her.  He wasn't Towhee's biggest fan (ayo) but he had some beef with Fin on the whole thing.  "And takes an ass to know one.  What the hell, Fin?" He didn't lose his smile, though.  He wasn't one to not speak his mind, but any feedback he gave was one hundred percent well-meant.  He wasn't about to go on the outs with his sis, not with everything else goin on.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Colt RIP - May 23, 2018, 08:09 PM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM