Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt nodded, grin growing more cocky if that was possible. "Here I am, enjoying lone bachelor retirement, and along comes Quixote begging me to come back.  Who am I to turn down a friend like that?  So I caved."  An exaggeration and not entirely true,  but it was his way.  He dropped it some, however, after.  "It's good to be back."  He'd had no direction to really where he wanted to go next... this was the only place around he'd found really worth bein in.

"Glad you got somethin you wanted outta it to," he said, remembering their conversation.  No way she wasn't a little glad about handing the reins over... reins he couldn't have pictured her even holding before seeing it himself.  "I guess now you're the one the head honcho is pissed at, not me."  He prodded at her with his nose, enjoying the turnaround in the communication breakdowns.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Colt RIP - May 30, 2018, 10:27 AM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM