Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
He shook his head as she mentioned Towhee.  "Pretty sure she still isn't a fan.  I was talking about the new ones."  He said.  Her words hit a barb into him as well, but it wasn't a new one, so he didn't let it show through his jaunty facade.  He shouldn't have been surprised she still would back Towhee over him... she'd done it before, her and Elwood.  He was actually fairly sure her mate still held his words against him.

"Seein as it let me come back, can't say I agree.  But I'll say her not wanting the job makes sense.  She made a smart move... Raven's quite the wolf."  His tone held no joking as he said this last bit, and it was a rare compliment from him, a sincere one.  She had exactly what he thought a leader needed... it was a bit of a shame Finley didn't seem to see it.  He had always been the smarter one, hadn't he?
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Colt RIP - May 30, 2018, 07:52 PM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM