Heron Lake Plateau Life don't go quite like you planned it
Ghost
I still don't get it right sometimes · I just don't get it as wrong
692 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Mediator
Colt laughed, outright, no holds back.... he couldn't help it.  "You think it suited you better?" He asked after a minute, trying (and somewhat failing) at composing himself.  Oh man, that was rich.

"I love you sis, but you and me, we aren't exactly leadership material.  You're lucky as hell you had Elwood.... there's a reason I wouldn't take the job if you begged me."  He still looked skeptically at her, knowing full well his words would probably piss her off but still feeling like she was doing Raven a disservice by selling her short.  If Colt could fix that, well.... pissing Frog off wasn't much new.

"Raven's the type you go to when you got a problem.  We're the type that cause the problems.  I'm not sayin you should think she's better than Towhee..." though Colt definitely believed it, "but you gotta at least agree she's as, if not moreso, suited as you."

And there he probably went, changing her mind already.  New record? He appreciated the sentiment, though... it was good to know, despite her previous actions and her words, that she was glad to have him back.  He didn't necessarily think otherwise... but she hadn't exactly argued for him to stay before either.  So while he did laugh, there was a note of affection there.... one that might at least offset some of the insult (was it insult though?) he was dishing out.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Colt RIP - June 05, 2018, 01:33 AM
RE: Life don't go quite like you planned it - by Finley - August 25, 2018, 10:28 AM