Hushed Willows i signed the abstinence pledge with my dungeons and dragons club.
461 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Birdcatcher
Warrior
aaaaaaaaand a few minutes later, I teleported him across the Wilds for @Maia

What the fuck was wrong with her this time...

Artaax was deeply annoyed as he cantered along through the willows. While he was actually rather fond of this woods, he was not at all happy to be there. Furi was gone again, and as her self-proclaimed protector, the young Drakru was not at all pleased about that. He couldn't fathom what it was that had driven her away this time, especially after he'd healed her soul with his penis. He could only assume that something had again happened with Blixen, and while beating his sister into the ground seemed like an excellent way to resolve the conflict, he knew that it wouldn't do him any good if Furi wasn't there to see it.

So, he searched. It hadn't been his intention to go too far, but there he was amongst the willows. Artaax had no idea where to even begin his search for his missing property friend, but he remembered the cave he had sheltered in during the blizzard and thought that maybe she might be hiding there. It was a testament to his lack of imagination that he could only manage to consider the places he himself had once been, but maybe that was a good thing for Furi at least, who clearly did not want to be found (not that Artaax realized that).

Though it was barely drizzling that evening, Artaax's fur felt drenched from all the hours he had spent out in it. When finally he reached the cave, he stepped inside and gave his coat a good hard shake, sending droplets of water flying out into the dark, open air. His nose told him quickly enough that Furi was not here, but since it had been a long day and since he was rather bitter about her abandonment, the yearling dropped onto his haunches to rest up a bit before continuing on. He also needed to game plan on where to go next because.... Welp, he was pretty much out of ideas. After just the one.