The Sunspire it's sexist, but it's about friendship.
783 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Master Ranger
All Welcome 
Once upon a time, Liffey was hungry. And she kinda wanted to cry. Nothing bad had happened to her recently. No one was bullying her or not inviting her to their parties. She hadn't lost a loved one or experienced a recent failure. Unless the actual reason for her desire to cry in that moment counted as a failure - but I don't personally think it did. But in Liffey's addled-by-pregnancy brain, it definitely counted. It counted something fierce. I mean, how could it not? How would you feel if you were hungry, achey, growing fat by the freaking second, and you couldn't for the life of you remember why you were wandering around your territory?

Man, I take it back - she's such a failure. Even I want to cry right now.

Liffey dropped suddenly to her haunches to give herself a moment to breathe and to think. She knew when she'd left that there was a reason for her to go out that afternoon. She'd wanted something... She had been compelled by some great need for... something... Her stomach rumbled, and Liffey groaned in frustration. If she wasn't so freaking hungry, she could think straight and figure out what she was doing out here, searching for... Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh life is too hard sometimes.

Let's face it though - she'd never been a stellar hunter to begin with. Even when she knew that's what she was doing.
if I knew where I was going, I'd lose my way.
~•~
Messages In This Thread
it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Liffey - May 18, 2018, 08:16 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 12, 2018, 11:34 PM
RE: it's sexist, but it's about friendship. - by Maia - June 19, 2018, 08:54 AM