Silvertip Mountain i like your eyes wide
billions of lighthouses stuck at the far end of the sky
209 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
He wandered through the night restlessly, guided by the moon's pale dim light; the boy did not seek company. The gentle rustling of the wind called to him, sweeter than any song. The Mayfair desired the richness of silence, solitude. Feather-light, he drifted under the cloak of darkness with a searching gaze. What he sought, he didn't know just yet— perhaps that was the beauty of this night, in particular. Anything felt possible.
The mouth of the cave beckoned him as surely as any might have guessed. Ever a creature of intense curiosity and naivete, Cortland only hesitated a few beats; with that, he crossed into the darkness. To his relief, the cloak of shadow only seemed to surround the immediate entrance. Within, the light of the moon made itself subtly known. The cave glittered and glinted— he could not have known, but he witnessed only a ghost of the cave's daytime display. The discovery nonetheless dazzled the sunset boy.
Sucking in a breath, Cortland moved to delicately nose at one of the shallow crystalline pools. He watched ripples dance across the surface, silvery under the moon. The boy had never regretted his solitude before, but— oh, he wished @Phocion were here. Surely the male knew of this place, he thought, but still there was no other he wished to share the moment with.
Messages In This Thread
i like your eyes wide - by Cortland - May 19, 2018, 02:49 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Phocion - May 19, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Cortland - May 19, 2018, 04:16 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Phocion - May 19, 2018, 04:57 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Cortland - May 22, 2018, 12:32 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Phocion - May 26, 2018, 11:44 PM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Cortland - May 27, 2018, 12:28 AM
RE: i like your eyes wide - by Phocion - May 29, 2018, 01:15 AM